Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cheap Thrills

This was a while ago. But anyway... thrifting is fun! There's always something neat to discover.

"One man's trash is another man's treasure."
Word.

Shoes, omg shoes.


I wish all shoes were $6.

Black Magic.

Something I imagined Ms. Lippy wearing.

I would totally rock these.

And these.

Shirts


Totally made for the first pair of shoes.

..is a helluva drug.

Match



Music

These boots were made for walking.

Donna Summers looks like a man I've seen before.

We be clubbin.

Good ol' cassette tapes.

Random


...boots with the furrr...

Wtf is a 'gun leash?'

Wtf.

Not for sale. Very cool hair.


Until next time.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Yay for thrifting! Those are some awesome finds for sure.I esp. love the first pair of shoes and the fringed boots.