Today and tomorrow an art, design, craft fair with hundreds of indie vendors right in L.A's very own backyard. Ought to be fun.
When: April 24th & 25th, 11am - 6pm both days
Where: California Market Center’s Penthouse (110 East 9th Street - Map It)
Cost: $10 at the door or in advance (kids 12 and under are free).
Your admission gets you:
• Your very own collectible tote bag, exclusive-to-the-show and designed by a guest artist
(the last tote was designed by Shepard Fairey’s Studio Number One!)
• Free drinks (IZZE, Honest Tea, water, beer, wine and more!)
• Unlimited re-entry for both days and access to giveaways all weekend long
• Free workshops and DIY Den with crafty handmade activities
• New! Family/Kids play and seating area
• Plus UNIQUE LA donates a portion of proceeds to a local non-profit partner each show! We donated close to $5000 to 826LA in December! We are currently choosing a non-profit for the Spring Show…
Show Details:UNIQUE LOS ANGELES is an exciting two-day shopping event that showcases independent design talent at great prices - with over 75% of the products at the show proudly made right here in the USA! On top of shopping the wide variety of offerings, the event boasts many exciting Extras & Amenities, including free workshops, a lounge area, and two cafes. Plan to spend the day with us