Cake vs. Pie
(why pie overrules cake)
Credit: Sunny Hwang via: stumbleupon
I love cake. Cake is wonderful. But it is too easy to get caught up in the idea of cake. When you compare the data, it is clear that pie is a better choice.
1. Ability of enjoyment to be sustained over time
2. Unequal frosting distribution is a problem
3. Pie appears to contain a greater relative volume of enjoyable substances.
4. Pie is more scientifically versatile:
5. Pie is relevant in a greater variety of situations:
6. Cake has much more severe, longer lasting consequences than pie:
After coming across that little bit, it reminded me of an entry with similar style humor I came across at theoatmeal.com when I was writing my statement of purpose. After discovering it and its beautiful 'how-to' delivery; I think now; I might use semicolons; too enthusiastically.
"How to Use a Semicolon"